We seriously believe that God is at work in this generation and that He is doing something amazing. If you'd like to commit to being a part of Graystone's value of empowering the next generation, click the link here to make a commitment in some way to step out and embody this in your life today.
Our nursery is open for children ages 4 and under during both of our Sunday services and special events. Our nursery caregivers also watch over our Infants during the Sunday School hour at 9:45 a.m.
Our nursery is staffed with loving volunteers who help create a safe, welcoming, and friendly environment that communicates the love that God has for these precious little ones.
Join us every Sunday from 9:45-10:45 am for a time of small groups that do fun and age-appropriate activities and games to engage kids and a large group time of awesome and meaningful teaching to connect with the bigger story of God's world.
We are now in the new Graystone Kids Space on the church's lower level! Check-in at the check-in desk as you first enter the Graystone Kids Space.
- Nursery-aged kids can check-in and pick up in the Teal room.
- Preschoolers can check-in and pick up in the Purple room.
- Kids in K-2nd Grade Small Group can check-in and pick up in the Yellow room.
- Kids in 3rd-5th Grade Small Group can check-in and pick up in the Blue room.
- Elementary Large Group meets in the Green room in the where our kids come together during Sunday School to hear stories from God's Word and to engage in awesome play together.