GATHER - CONNECT - SERVE
A church is a family that does life together. Through good and bad, we try to be there for each other. Our main goal is to welcome people and help them follow Jesus. At Graystone, we believe that the best way to follow Jesus is to:
- Gather for regular worship together.
- Connect in community through groups.
- Serve with our time and talents.
God uniquely made each of us. This means there are many of ways to a person can live this out the call to follow Jesus. We want to be your family to help you find the best path to use your unique gifts and skills to join in God's work here in Indiana!
Here's some things to consider:
- Find a church that emphasizes the Gospel in everything.
- Attend 2-3 times. (Not every service is the same)
- Look for opportunities to use your gifts and talents
- Look for substance and depth - Are you going to grow deeper or be comfortable?
- Ask to meet with a pastor. It might be a little intimidating, but it's the best way to get your questions answered and get a FREE cup of coffee!