Scroll down for helpful details about our weekend services.
Our 8:30 service is a slightly more formal context with the organ and choir leading us in song, while our 11:00 service is more relaxed with a worship team leading us in music. Both services have the same message and heart behind them, but the feel and tone of the services are distinct.
Please view our Worship Page for information.
Both Church Street or School Street will take you to our parking lot at Graystone. Metered parking (free on Sundays) can be found on Church Street. Parking places closest to the church are designated for handicapped and elderly parking. There is an elevator to the left of the stairs that you are welcome to use.
At the 8:30 and 11:00 services, the nursery is open for children from birth to 4 years old. If you'd rather have your little ones with you, we love having children in worship with us! We've provided a "Family Room" down the back staircase of our sanctuary where the service is live-streamed in a calm and comforting room, equipped with changing table, sink, comfortable seating, and light refreshments.
Children truly benefit from knowing that they are part of the big church too! In both services we have a Kid's message just before the sermon. Additionally, during our 11:00 service we dismiss kids preschool - 5th grade to "Kids Jam" for a time of teaching, singing, games after the Kids message. Kid's Jam is run by our qualified and cleared team of TALENTED volunteers. After service, parents can pick your kids up from the Green Room.
Join us every Sunday from 9:45 a.m. - 10:45 a.m. for small group activities and games that engage kids through fun creative ways. Sunday school includes a large group time of teaching and connection with the bigger story of God's world.
We have the following classes available:
- Nursery: birth to potty training (Teal Room)
- Preschool: all potty trained children not yet in Kindergarten (Purple Room)
- Elementary: K-2nd grade (Yellow Room)
- Elementary: grades 3-5 small group (Blue Room)
- Elementary: large group (Green Room)
- STONE AM: Middle and high school students (Youth room)
- (Adult) Builders Class: Graystone Library
- (Adult) Chapel Class: Mack Chapel
- (Adult) Challenge Class: Lower Level Meeting Room
- (Adult) Catechism Class: Upper Level Meeting Room 1