In this season, there's a lot that might make you feel like you're failing as a parent. RESIST THAT FEELING. Now is a time to lean in to your role and to love your kids like never before. Such great stories have been coming up, have patience, and take heart. Click the links below for resources to grow together and scroll down to check out other ideas and encouragement going forward.
- Helping Children With Scary News
- Fighting Fear in the Tone of Our Homes
- Managing Fear and Anxiety During a Health Pandemic
- How Play Helps Kids Navigate Difficult Times
- The Storm That Stopped, a true story about who Jesus really is
- Zoe's Hiding Place, when you are anxious
- Found: Psalm 23
Type the content for this section here. This is just example text to show you what it will look like when you enter text content into this section. Your unique, authentic, and appropriate text will be filled into this section. Once you click into this section, you will see the filler text disappear, and you can begin typing your real content.