Some questions have been coming up and we wanted to address some of those concerns up front about what's going on in the life of the church as we adapt to the day-to-day changes related to policies designed to help contain the coronavirus and protect our community.
What's going on now?
- Worship services have resumed in-person on Sundays at 8:00 am and 11:30 am and will also continue online.
- Please RSVP for the upcoming worship service here. This link goes live for the upcoming Sunday on Monday at noon.
- We're also making our services available online and you can check out this youtube channel to see previous services as well as subscribe to keep updated when a new service goes live.
- The building is still generally closed, though the staff have begun working out of the building again.
- Groups that would like to have meetings here on campus of (2-20) people can email or call the church offices to see available times and schedule the use of space. We have some restrictions on group meetings and will also need time to provide adequate cleaning between meetings, so be prepared to be flexible.
What if I need to reach someone at the church?
- We want to be a support to you in this challenging time.
- Call the church offices at 724-349-5556. Or you can email Connie in our church office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What about giving?
- People have asked about how to continue to support the work of the church.
- Mailing checks still works. We have stopped the mail, but it will be picked up and deposited weekly or give online at www.graystonepc.org/give.