Some questions have been coming up and we wanted to address some of those concerns up front about what's going on in the life of the church as we adapt to the day-to-day changes related to policies designed to help contain the coronavirus and protect our community.
Is Our Building closed?
- Yes. There will be no meetings at Graystone until further notice.
- Worship service will be taking place online and can be found through a YouTube playlist that is available here
What if I need to reach someone at the church?
- We want to be a support to you in this challenging time.
- Call the church offices at 724-349-5556. This number is checked twice a day and an emergency number is listed there too if you need more immediate contact.
What about giving?
- People have asked about how to continue to support the work of the church.
- Mailing checks still works. We have stopped the mail, but it will be picked up and deposited weekly or give online at www.graystonepc.org/give.
How can we care for you? (please email us at cbothell@graystonepc and we will do our best to help you)
- Are you having any trouble getting out, do you need something picked up?
- Do you just need someone to talk to in these times of social distancing?
How can you help others?
- Check in on your neighbors, do they need: supplies, friendship, childcare?
- When someone comes to mind: pray for them, call them, send them a card
- Let the Spirit lead!